Friday, March 12, 2010

So Far So Good

Well my running partner quit on her first day. That was before we even ran together. I'm kind of happy about it because it means I can run at my own pace. The down side is I don't have someone to run with. It's ok though, I think I'm happier running on my own.

So far, I started week two regiment which is five minutes of walking then 90 seconds of running followed by two minutes of brisk walking for twenty minutes for a total of 25 minutes (20 of which were the 90/120's). I have kept my goal this week of running three days a week. I feel great. My body is feeling great, it feels healthier and I have more energy, although sometimes not so much. I'm liking the way my body is changing, at least when I looked in the mirror this morning. Let's hope this motivation keeps up.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would totally lose track of all those seconds of running and walking. More power to you! My goal, to work out again this week period. The time change... I know I complained about the boys waking up early, but by the end of the week I was loving it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete