Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pound for Pound


I am a huge fan of "The Biggest Loser." They have basically been sending a challenge out to everyone. It's called "The Pound for Pound Challenge." With this challenge every pound you lose a pound of food will go to your local food bank. I decided I should sign up for this. I have learned my local food bank is actually a few streets from my house. Since my goal is to lose fifteen pounds this year, that would be fifteen pounds toward someone in my area to help feed them. The challenge is free, well it will cost some of your time and in the long run you are healthier and therefore happier. I highly recommend this. Everyone needs to shed a pound or two. The link is www.biggestloser.com and click on the Pound for Pound Challenge. What do you have to lose other then a few pounds?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wanted to do this but didn't know how! I'm definitely signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome and worth it I think. :) I know a couple more people who emailed me personally and are going to do it as well.

    ReplyDelete